|Covid-19 Impact at the 2021 UFAF ITC
While we are trying to provide the same great ITC experience we have all come to love, this year there will be some adjustments due to Covid Restrictions and Safety Protocols in place. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in helping us keep the event safe and in line with the current Covid Protocols.
Here are a few things you need to be aware of if registering for and attending this year's event.
We will continue to monitor the Covid Restrictions and Protocols up to the event. Please watch your email and the UFAF Facebook page for updates leading up to the event to be more informed and better prepared to have a great 2021 ITC Experience!
- Occupancy Restrictions - The hotel is currently operating under occupancy restrictions so there are limits to the number of people we can have in the exhibit hall, pool area, and banquet room. While we anticipate this not adversely affecting the pool party or exhibit hall events (main room where the seminars and tournament are held), it has forced us to limit the number of Gala tickets available currently. While we are optimistic that these restrictions will ease to some degree before the event, we have to plan within the current limitations.
If restrictions are eased, we will make as many more Gala tickets available as possible.
- Tournament Divisions - Sparring and kata divisions will be conducted as usual with social distancing and safety protocols in place, and Team Fighting will be organized at the event. At this time the Jiu-Jitsu competition is not permitted under the safety protocols, however if the restrictions change by the time of the ITC, we will open registration and organize the Jiu-Jitsu competition at the event.
- Family/Guest Passes - While every registered ITC Event Participant is guaranteed their spot in the room for the seminars and tournament, Family/Guest Passes DO NOT guarantee admission into a room if occupancy capacity is met. Hopefully this will not be an issue, but be aware it is a possibility. (One family member per minor child participant will be given priority if capacity limits need to be enforced)
Click Here for the current South Point Hotel & Casino Guest and Employee COVID-19 Protection Plan.
ITC Event - UFAF Members $499.00 ($599 after June 15th)
Includes all seminars and any/all tournament divisions. The following events and items are included: Kickoff Ceremony, MRIC, Pool Party BBQ, One Gala ticket, event t-shirt, UFAF face mask, & program, lunch on Friday, and the ability to participate in team events (demo, team fightining, etc.).
UFAF Business Management and Marketing Systems (BMMS): $99.00 (yourself and one additional staff member included, additional staff at $50/each)
Instructor Development Series (IDS): $99.00
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover are accepted.
(A $2.95 transaction fee will be added to the monthly amount if selecting the Payment Plan option.)
Cancellations: Cancellations requested up to June 15, 2021 will be refunded all payments less a 10% transaction fee. Cancellations after June 15, 2021
will be refunded all payments, less a 10% transaction fee and $60 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given after the start of the event on July 15th, 2021.
UFAF Gala Tickets: $75 (Limit 2 additional tickets per registered ITC participant)
||$20 per person - pass for family members of a registered ITC participant. This pass includes entry to ITC Kickoff, MRIC, BBQ/pool party, Friday seminars (that your family member registered for ONLY) and competition. NOTE: UFAF Gala tickets are an additional cost. This pass also includes a video pass with permission to video “segments” of their family member only in the seminars they have registered for.
NOTE: Videoing the duration of any seminars will not be permitted.
UFAF World Championship Tournament
Team Fighting: $20 per person
Demo Team: $100 (total team fee - Demo Team Coach will register the team, but each team member must be a registered ITC participant)
Please visit www.ufaf.org/tournament for the most current rules
NOTE about rank changes: If you anticipate changing rank after you
register for the ITC, then go ahead and register now
using the rank you realistically anticipate being at the time of the
ITC. BUT if your rank turns out to be different than what
you registered as, you MUST notify the tournament director (Mr.
Elias) by July 1st (email@example.com or
843-252-7283.) If you do not, your tournament registration may be
voided without refund.
To reserve your room, call the South Point Hotel at
866-791-7626 with the telephone
Group Code: United Fighting Arts Federation - UNI2021 (1st three are letters, last four are numbers)
Cut Off for Group Discount: June 15, 2021
Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – 11:00 pm PST
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm PST
Rates: Weeknights: $60 Weekends: $115
(You must make the reservation by 6/15/2021 to receive the group rate)
Note: There will be a $20.00 per night charge for each additional
person in a room beyond two persons – except for ages 6
We also have included:
* Complimentary in room Wifi/internet
* Complimentary fitness center access
* Complimentary airport shuttle
* Complimentary printing of boarding passes
* Complimentary Wifi in business center
* Complimentary Parking & Valet
* Resort Fee is discounted for our group ($14 per room/per night)
Free shuttle service
Shuttle service is available to and from the airport free of charge
for South Point Hotel guests only. This is an excellent alternative
to taking a cab, which can only carry four or five people at a time
and costs anywhere from $24 to $30 (not including tip) for a one-way
trip. The shuttles can carry up to 18 people at once.
If you plan to use the airport shuttle, you must reserve your spot
on the shuttle at least 24 hours ahead of time. Reservations can be
made by calling 1-866-791-7626 (toll-free) or 702-797-8901 (local).
Seating is limited and only those with reservations will be allowed
to board. The shuttle schedule can be found on the South Point’s
here. NOTE: As a result of the opening of the new terminal at
McCarran International Airport, the schedule will change at the end
of June. For accurate schedule times during the convention, check
the schedule in July.
UFAF Chuck Norris System Uniform Requirements
All students must conform to UFAF uniform standards for official
Student uniforms must be all white (red trim – lapel only - for red
Chuck Norris System Patch on the left lapel and country flag on the upper
School patch on the upper right arm or right lapel (optional)
Official “UFAF” back design REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS*
- Student last name required with back design
for red/black belts (optional through green belt)
Belt must represent your standard CNS rank: white, gold, purple,
orange, blue, green, red, red w/black stripe, black.
Stripe belts are also permitted: example green w/stripe. Stripe must
run the length of the belt through the middle.
- If you are unsure of anything, or if you are a black belt in
another system training in CNS, please ask your instructor or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The past "Team Chun Kuk Do" competition uniform will still be acceptable to wear for sparring in seminars and the tournament.
UFAF Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Uniform
UFAF members competing in the jiu-jitsu (grappling)
divisions of the tournament must wear a UFAF BJJ uniform. Also, competitors are to wear the belt
that represents rank/skill level in jiu-jitsu, NOT the Chuck Norris System. UFAF BJJ Uniforms are available through the UFAF Store, get your order in early, allow up to 3 weeks for delivery, they ship from Century Martial Arts Customs.
UFAF Krav Maga Force
All UFAF Krav Maga Force Instructors are to wear the black UFAF KMF Instructor Tee and UFAF KMF Instructor pants in any UFAF KMF Seminars. UFAF KMF Students are encouraged to wear a UFAF KMF Student Tee
Things to Bring
Check your particular seminar schedule, and bring sparring gear and
a traditional weapon if seminar applicable. A grappling
top or UFAF KMF training wear is optional for applicable
UFAF Member Dress Uniform
Men – Solid black slacks (no jeans) with solid black blazer (black
buttons) OR solid black suit, white shirt and any color tie.
Women – Solid black skirt or slacks (no jeans) with solid black
blazer, white shirt or blouse OR solid black dress with solid
* Under Black Belt Members - If you do not have the full dress
uniform, please dress as close as possible (black pants/skirt, white
shirt, tie, etc.)
UFAF badge on left lapel (available for purchase in the UFAF Store or at the ITC if you
don’t have one.)
Return to the Event
to register for the event!